You're a great match if you possess troubleshooting skills and are driven to provide customers the highest level of service possible.
We are looking for a talented Support Agent to assist our customers. You will be providing high-level support through many different channels of communication - including chat, email, phone, forums and social media such as Twitter and Facebook.
- Answer questions related to travel document expediting
- Review documents customers submit for accuracy
- Educate and empower customers to use all aspects of our services
- Work to exceed customer expectations
- Proactively look for solutions to problems
- Be a Peninsula Visa ambassador for all internal departments and help them be successful in their roles
- Drive product and service change improvements
- You enjoy talking with people and building relationships with your customers
- You empathize with customers in a genuine way that lets them know you care about their issues
- You're a team player that enjoys providing support to members of your team
- You're able to make decisions, solve problems and collaborate with people to reach positive outcomes for your customers
- You have the ability to explain complex issues in simple terms
- You're a continuous learner and can adapt to rapid change
- You're organized and pay high attention to detail
- You are able to plan, organize, and prioritize work
- Experience in using web-based software such as Google Apps and Zendesk
- Knowledge of common help desk/ticketing solutions
- Fluent English
Peninsula Visa is a private expediter of visas and passports. We assist travelers with visas for all over the world and expedite the process of them obtaining a US passport.
Individuals seeking employment at Peninsula Visa are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.